Monday, February 15, 2010

December 2009 Sprint Free Ringer Code What Should I Do With My Sprint Family Plan, My Second Line Phone....?

What should I do with my Sprint Family plan, my second line phone....? - december 2009 sprint free ringer code

I gave my friend, now separated. The account can be opened in the name, and she still has my cell phone. Your line is valid until December 2009. She did not answer me, if she wants, or whatever it is the phone back. What happens if I got the report in the spring of the second line stolen or lost ...? In the second row was admitted free of charge.

1 comment:

bayebd24... said...

Call Sprint and explain the situation. You can put a stop on the account until they met or report the loss or theft.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Down video argyle. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator